We are delighted to have you explore the Access to Capital (A2C Program): Small Business Financing Accelerator Program.
We take pride in offering this complimentary initiative, designed to empower our small business community in achieving their financial aspirations. With the assistance of our skilled finance experts, you’ll be well-equipped to navigate the process of accessing capital. We encourage you to review the information provided on this page and submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Kindly note that this program is exclusively available in Spanish.
About the Program
Over the course of this comprehensive 10-week program, small business owners will gain invaluable insights into the process of securing capital investments to drive their business growth and expansion.
Participants will commence their journey with an in-person orientation, followed by engaging live webinars featuring financial experts who will provide essential guidance. The program will culminate in a celebratory graduation ceremony, where participants will be joined by their families and colleagues to mark this significant milestone.
Candidate Eligibility Criteria
- Must be owner, co-founder, or manager of the business.
- The program is open to any industry in Arizona.
- Minimum 2 years in operation.
- For businesses seeking capital to expand/grow/scale current operations.
- Generate a minimum of $100K or more annually.
- Meet eligibility for supplier diversity certification.
- Must have a business registered with Arizona Corporation Commission & Employer Identification Number or Tax Identification Number for the business.
*Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria for this program will be referred to start-up resources in Arizona to assist.
Small business owners will become loan-ready and maximize their eligibility for capital investments and SBA loan products.
- Each participant will work on completing a mock SBA Loan Application (7a/504).
- Each participant will submit a business plan with reviewed financials from our team of experts.
- Each participant will attend all workshop sessions leading up to graduation.
- Each participant will be scheduled to attend a 1:1 mentor appointment with a finance expert on our team.
This program will help small business owners obtain financing to achieve their goals, become more financially prepared for future opportunities, and become resilient in any economic condition, thus creating pathways for generational wealth-building within the Latino small business community in Arizona.
Latino-Owned Small Businesses Face Hurdles in Accessing Capital to Grow their Businesses
Access to capital is a challenge for people of color, especially Latino-owned firms in the United States. We want to help improve banking relationships among Latino-owned firms and help them access the capital to grow.
A2C Program Schedule (Quarter 3/4 FY 2023)
Application Deadline: Monday, July 31, 2023 at midnight
Candidate Interviews: Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Class Start: Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Please note: This program is only offered in Spanish.